Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Yields: 1 container of strawberries
Vanilla Candy Coating
Blue Pop Rocks
Red, White, & Blue Sprinkles
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Wash your strawberries and set aside.
3. Pour blue pop rocks into a small bowl and red, white, and blue sprinkles into another bowl.
4. Heat the candy coating according to the box directions.
5. Dip the strawberries 3/4 of the way up into the candy coating.
6. Then dip half of the strawberries into the pop rocks and the other half into the sprinkles.
6. Lay them on the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
7. Repeat until you have finished all of the strawberries.
8. Place the baking sheet into the refrigerator for about an hour so the candy coating to set.
9. Serve and enjoy!
To serve, place them on a platter in a circular fashion like this, or you can put a few of them on a bamboo skewer!
Prayer for Our Nation
God our Father, giver of life, we entrust the United States of America to your loving care. You are the rock on which this nation was founded. You alone are the true source of our cherished rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Reclaim this land for your glory and dwell among your people.
Send your Spirit to touch the hearts of our nation’s leaders. Open their minds to the great worth of human life and the responsibilities that accompany human freedom. Remind your people that true happiness is rooted in seeking and doing your will.
Through the intercession of Mary Immaculate, patroness of our land, grant us the courage to reject the “culture of death.” Lead us into a new millennium of life.
We ask this through Christ Our Lord.
Have a faith-filled and fun 4th of July!
Did you make this recipe? If so I would love to see it, drop a picture in the comment or send it to me on social media Facebook @HisGirlSunday. For more resources on building Catholic tradition, check out the blog section of my website or follow me on Facebook to see what Catholic things I am doing to make our day to day life more joyful.