40 Days with Jesus | 7 Week Study | A Study on the Life of Christ
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!” John 1:29
If we desire to walk with Jesus for a lifetime, let’s start by walking with Him today. 40 Days with Jesus is a study that takes an in depth look at the life of Jesus including His birth, ministry, death and resurrection, ascension, and eternal reign.
40 Days with Jesus: A Study on the Life of Christ is a seven week study that will:
- Help you connect the dots between Old Testament prophecies about Jesus and the life of Jesus in the New Testament
- Explain the ministry of Jesus as recorded in the gospels and show you how Jesus ministers today
- Display the compassionate heart of Christ by walking you through many of Jesus’s sermons and miracles
- Provide a refreshing, in-depth study of familiar passages that will renew your passion for the good news of the gospel
Special resources within study:
- How to Study the Bible
- The Attributes of God
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- How to Use this Study for the Observation of Lent
- Passion Week Timeline
- Passion Week Locations Map
- Jesus: Our Prophet, Priest, and King Chart
- The Number 40: Themes in Scripture
- Messianic Prophecies of the Old Testament Fulfilled in Christ
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Jesus Christ, Lent, Ministry, The Gospel, Discipleship
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- This study can be used as Lenten companion or it can stand alone
- This study contains 41 days of study material plus periodic days for reflection on what you’ve learned
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 203 pages
Note: Lifestyle photos that include other items are not included. These pictures are intended to give you decor inspiration.
If you have any product questions please email me!
Men's Lent Study
All sales are final, we do not accept returns or exchanges unless an incorrect item has been sent to you. Your satisfaction is a priority to me, if there are issues with your order please contact me.